Hier kun je onze privacy en cookie statement vinden. Ons ultieme doel is om je buitengewoon enthousiast en extreem blij te maken met onze sprints en trainingen, dus heb je nog vragen aarzel dan niet om contact met ons op te nemen. De statements zijn in het Engels, mocht er iets niet duidelijk zijn dan helpen we je graag.
De privacy en cookie statement
Privacy Statement SUE | Behavioural Design & Behavioural Design Academy.
This privacy and cookie statement (“Statement”) describes the collection of personal data of her clients, prospects, students, alumni, (website) visitors, and other contacts by the SUE| Behavioural Design and SUE | Behavioural Design Academy (hereafter SUE). We do this to service the above-mentioned contacts as best as possible and to reach our goals. In this Statement, we explain why and in which way we use your personal data. All personal data is processed under the provisions of the AVG (Algemene Verordening Persoonsgegevens)/GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This Statement is drafted in English as we have both Dutch as international contacts.
Should you have any questions regarding our Statement, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
We are a training institution specialised in behavioural psychology and design. This Statement concerns all personal data we process – including the personal data we collect in partnerships with third parties (for instance when working on larger scale events). SUE is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Our contact details are:
1011 TG Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Telephone number: +31 (20) – 223 46 26
SUE processes your personal data for the following purposes:
A small part of our data processing is obligated by law. This mainly concerns personal data needed to be able to meet our tax obligations.
Student/alumni administration and service provision
In our student administration, we keep an overview of prospects, students and alumni to perform or deliver requested services to you. For example, when you decide to request a service, we will use the personal data provided by you for communication purposes.
In addition, we process personal data for the general purpose of concluding business agreements and to perform our obligations under these agreements.
Evaluate and improve our products and services
We can use the personal data provided by you to better operate, improve, and maintain our services and our website. For example, we may use them to send our students or alumni information, updates, schedules, practical information and additional training, etc.
Prevent or detect criminal offences and legal obligations
We may also use the personal data to prevent fraud, abuse, illegal uses, and violations of our terms & conditions and to comply with court orders, governmental requests, or applicable law.
You can reach us via different channels: by phone, by post, by email, by LinkedIn and Facebook. To make this possible we also process personal data.
Newsletters and mailings
You can subscribe to several newsletters. Sometimes these are personalized; sometimes they aren’t. If you don’t want to receive these emails anymore, there is a possibility to unsubscribe in every email.
To be able to get audited, we process personal data.
SUE does acquisition for new students, sponsors, partners, trainers, speakers and new employees. To keep in touch with everyone we also process contact details and areas of interest. For SUE campaigns (and SUE related campaigns such as our training and events) we also process personal data. Such as IP-address, cookie ID, social ID and/or surf behavior. We do this to be able to show the right advertisements in the right places. Also, we use targeting and differentiation for SUE and SUE related campaigns on social media. At these platform personalized ads could be shown.
Improvement SUE service
To improve our level of service, we also collect personal data. For instance clicking behavior on our website, so we see which articles interest people the most or open rates of our newsletters and emails to see which emails are preferred.
Rights of those involved
Under the AVG/GDPR, data subjects have certain rights. We promise to comply with these rights. Do you have question, tips or remarks please let us know.
- Information and right to access your data: Upon request, you can always get information on which data we process of you. We can always tell you why we process these data for you.
- Rectification: Do you think we have incorrect data of you? Or do you want your data updated? Let us know, and we will update the data right away.
- Removal: You can always request removal of your personal data.
- Limitation: Do you feel we process your personal data wrongly or illegally, you can always limit the processing of your data.
- Objection: You can always object to the processing of your personal data. Is your objection against marketing, we’ll make sure to stop your data usage asap.
- Transmission of data: This is a new right under the AVG/GDPR to have your personal data transmitted. If you want to exercise this right, please contact us.
Next, to this you can also always:
- Withdrawal of consent: for instance for subscribing to emails. If you want to limit any other form of consent, please contact us.
- File a complaint at the authorized supervisory authority: in the Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (AP). If you have any complaints or comments about our privacy practices we would appreciate it if you could seek contact with us first. Together we can try to find and take away the source of your complaint..
You will not be opposed if you exercise your privacy rights. You can send your request to email@example.com. Be as clear and precise as possible in your email. In any case state which right you want to exercise and on what grounds. In general we will answer your request within one month after we receive your request. In case we need more time we will inform you within one month after receipt of your request that we need a maximum of another two months. Within this period of time we will notify you about whether we can fulfil your request or not. In case we cannot fulfil your request we will let you know on what ground(s).
Retention of your personal data
- We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary or for any other purposes than those for which they are initially collected.
- When we process your personal data on the basis of the preparation or the performance of an agreement with you, we will store your personal data for up to one year after our last agreement with you has been fulfilled.
- When we process your personal data on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of a legitimate interest, we will store your personal data for the period which is determined by the law.
- In case of a dispute or a legal claim, we will process your personal data for no longer than for that purpose.
Lawfulness of the processing of personal data
The processing of your personal data is based on the following grounds:
- your consent;
- the preparation or performance of an agreement with you;
- compliance with a legal obligations;
- our legitimate interests.
- When we process personal data on the basis of your consent, you can always revoke your consent.
- We can have a legitimate interest to process your personal data, namely: direct marketing, calamities, legal procedures, camera surveillance, acquisition, relation management and recruitment.
- We can be legally or contractually obliged to process your personal data. The processing of your personal data can also be a necessary to enter into a contract with you. In these cases we can only continue our relationship with you when you provide us with the needed personal data.
To provide our services, we sometimes use service providers ourselves. These are our payments providers, shipping providers, information technology providers, mailing or messaging companies and marketing companies.
- These selected parties may process your personal data only to the extent that is necessary to perform such functions on our behalf and subject to our instructions.
- We may disclose your personal data to outside individuals and/or companies who help us bring you the products and services we offer; create, operate, and maintain the website. We provide these companies only with the information they need to perform their services.
- We have procedures in place to ensure that these processors, service providers and third party companies value your privacy.
- We can be obliged to share your personal data with third parties in case of legal obligations.
- In all other cases no personal data provided to us shall be shared with third parties without your consent.
Our website uses social media buttons to refer to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Twitter. These buttons can be used to gain information about SUE or to promote or share information about us on social media. We are not responsible for the privacy statement of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Twitter, since we do not have any influence on the way these social media buttons function. By using a social media button these parties will place a ‘social media cookie’ so they can recognize you when you use the button. The privacy policies of these social media providers change regularly. You can access the privacy policies of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Twitter on their websites.
On the websites of the SUE you can find links to websites of other organisations. SUE is not responsible for the way they process personal data. To inform yourself about this, you can read the privacy statements of these specific organizations.
We reserve the right to change our Statement at any given time. The latest version of our Statement can be found on our website. Our Statement has been updated/supplemented on 2 August 2021.
Altijd al gefascineerd geweest waarom mensen dingen doen (of juist niet doen)?
In onze Behavioural Design Fundamentals Course, leren we je een praktische methode om het menselijke keuzeproces te ontcijferen en dit te vertalen in betere producten, diensten, campagnes of beleid..