INNOVATE POST-COVID WORKING
INNOVATE POST-COVID WORKING
Habits of High-Performance Teams
In this one-day workshop, we help you and your team use behavioural science to discover what your talent needs to be productive, creative, innovative and happy regardless of their location. We will unravel your talent's motivations and barriers and turn them into habits that will help them flourish individually and boost performance as a team.
When book this workshop?
Covid has changed the way we work dramatically. It has also created an acceleration in need to innovate the way we collaborate as teams and managers. Most talent doesn’t want to go back to how things once were. But how do you reinvent work smartly? How do you make sure your teams can perform no matter where they are? This workshop will help you use behavioural science to innovate the way we work based on deep human understanding: helping you make operational excellence and work/life happiness go hand in hand.
What do you get?
In this one-day workshop, we will help your team reinvent working based on behavioural science. We’ll unlock remote and office work barriers, reveal what motivates your talent, reinvent their collaboration and use behavioural insights to create habits that will make your team members more creative, productive, innovative, balanced, and happy. Using evidence-based Behavioural Design, this workshop will help you power up your talent regardless of their location.
What is the investment?
Our one-day in-company workshop is a one-time investment of 4.990- excluding VAT. Up to 12 people can join the workshop. The budget includes preparation, a full-day workshop, customisation to your team challenge, all course materials and tools. If you choose to join us at our SUE training facilities, location and catering are also included.
”Did you know we're an official educational institution? We're globally accredited by the Education Quality Assessment Commission based on our curriculum, our method of teaching and our general conditions.
This is what you will learn:
- Discover how to innovate work using behavioural science
- Learn from behavioural science what high-performance teams need
- Discover together with your team what will be their ‘magic middle’
- Gain insight into your team’s barriers of remote and office working
- Understand what drives your talent and what holds them back
- Discover insights of your team that shape their behaviour
- Install habits to make your team more productive, creative, happy
- Know what your talent needs to stay motivated
- Transform leadership & team collaboration using behavioural science
- Understand which context your talent needs to flourish
- Move your team into next-generation work/life balance conditions
Workshop available for a limited time only.
Some good to knows
- You can pick a workshop date of your convenience
- The workshop can be joined in-person and virtual
- We can train your team on our location or yours
- We can adjust the workshop to leadership & management
- We can adjust the workshop to (multifunctional) teams
- We can teach the workshop in Dutch and English
- No previous know-how of psychology is needed
”We have already trained over 1.500 people from over 45 countries awarding us with a satisfaction rate of 9,2. Many use this workshop as a team-building event with substance. Getting the team back together again and boosting their collaboration, motivation and growth after the lockdown situation.
You don't buy a car without a test drive
Or not even a shirt without seeing if it fits. So, why book an in-company training without seeing if we are the right fit? That's why you can book a Sixty with SUE: an hour of free consultation to see if this workshop is the perfect match for you. Maybe you need custom training or need some more explanation of how behavioural science can help your teams transform working together? The Sixty is meant to give you answers on which you can base your decision to book a training with us with confidence.
”What makes us different from all other training facilities is that everything we teach you is firmly rooted in practice. We are a unique combination of a Behavioural Design Academy and Behavioural Design Consultancy. Everything we learn in our work with clients is injected into our training. That's how you can be sure that the know-how is up to date and relevant. Your trainers are also 100% practitioners.
Would you like some more information?
We can perfectly understand this, that's why we have created a brochure to give your some more ins and outs of the workshop. Please, feel free to contact us if you need some further information or advice on how our training will best fit you.
Some of the organisations we trained.
We have helped injecting behavioural intelligence into teams or projects both for national and international clients. Ranging from non-profits, corporates, governments to scale-ups.
We are happy to see what Behavioural Design can do for you or your organisation. Feel free to contact us, no strings attached!
More in-company training that might suit you!Check out all in-company training
Behavioural Design Fundamentals Course In-company
This helps your team master a hands-on method and tools to apply the latest behavioural science in practice.Take me there
Behavioural Design Advanced Course In-company
This training teaches how to initiate, set up and run Behavioural Design Sprints from A to Z.Take me there
We also offer other workshops
We also offer two other one-day Behavioural Design Workshops learning your team about behavioural analysis and about ideation for behavioural change.
A final check
Some facts about the course
- Taught in both Dutch and English
- Suited for people in profit and non-profit organisations
- Suited for people working outside communication or marketing
- Official educational institution
- Small groups, a maximum learning curve
- One full-day; including lunch, snacks and drinks
- 100% actionable skills, learning by doing
- Rare chance to learn from the frontrunners in the industry
- No former experience in psychology or design needed
We are accredited by the EQAC.
We’re an oﬃcial education acknowledged and globally accreditated by the Education Quality Accreditation Commission (EQAC). The EQAC is committed to promoting high standards of education, recognising professional excellence and providing an invaluable guide to education quality and recognition in the complex sector of worldwide education. To get this accreditation, we were evaluated on a quality code covering our curriculum, our method of teaching and our general conditions. All to make sure that you are guaranteed the best level of education.
Kick start your teams with behavioural science.
Download our 'Habits of High-Performance Teams' brochure and read all about the ins and outs of the workshop. It will give you detailed information on the set-up, time commitment and investment. Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to book 'A Sixty with SUE'. This is our one-hour free consultation to see if this workshop is right for you and how we can make it fit your exact needs. Absolutely no strings attached!